Wednesday, September 24, 2008

09/23/08

Tyler is doing really well at signing open and milk on his own and it's generalizing in all environments and people. In fact I was really excited at playgroup on Tuesday I asked if he wanted something to drink and he looked at me and signed milk. It was great because I didn't prompt him with a milk sign or the word milk which means he knew how to answer my question, he's a smart cookie!

Ben is having a fun visit with Aunt Susie this weekend which will give me an opportunity to get some one on one time with Tyler, we are also in the midst of re-diong the boys bathroom so I'm hoping to get that painted this weekend. I'm really going to work with TYler on his signs and getting him to sit down at a table and to stay seated, those are my goals.

P.S. Jenny McCarthy is scheduled to be on Oprah today, I assume to promote her new book.