Friday, September 26, 2008

092608

I'm super excited, the study coordinator called yesterday to discuss ways to make playgroup more useful for Tyler and I and also to discuss how they can better smooth the transition between teh two pieces of the study, Tyler was the first one enrolled in the parent intervention portion of the study for a few months so he was kind of the guinea pig in all of it. Anyway, the coordinator told me that two new families will be joining us in playgroup and it just so happens I know one of the families. I met the mom and dad at the workshop I attended regarding verbal behavior. The family that was already in the study was having trouble making it to the sessinos so often it was just Tyler and not really a playgroup. I'm happy to haev new families joining especially since I know one of them.

Lots of other stuff going on but really busy right now so will hopefully catch up next week.