Wednesday, June 18, 2008

061808

I don't know if anyone has noticed or not but as of last night, I'm currently the top fundraiser for the SE Michigan Autism Speaks Walk for Autism, yeah! Thank you to all the donators so far, I'm really excited about this years walk. They are going to have all sorts of activities for kids and the family so it should be a great time for everyone.

Starting in August, Tylers schedule will change. We no longer be having Carrie come to our house and instead Tyler will be participating in weekly play groups at UMACC. I'll be attending a parent education class once a month. In addition to the services he already receives from the school district, I"ll also continue to stay home an additional morning each week to work with Tyler on the things we've learned so far and to continue to implement new routines to increase Tyler's independence and communication skills. He's doing so well, we want to make sure to keep everything moving forward.