Wednesday, April 29, 2009

4/29/09

Here's a news clip from Fox which shows the rally yesterday. Steve is famous!! woo hoo.. You'll also see my gurdian angel Amy, she's holding the "i'm my son's voice" sign. I love you guys!!!

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/health/Autism_Insurance_Advocates_Hold_Rally

So I don't have too much to talk about today so it's a perfect time to say thanks, to everyone, everyone who is supporting us. You hear Stephanie in the news clip talk about divorce rates being as high as 90% in couples with kids with autism because of the physical, emotional and financial burden it causes ethe entire family. Steve and I have had our share of rough times and without our support system, I'm not sure we would have made it through all of them. So a big huge thanks to everyone who helps us.

Love to all!!