Thursday, March 18, 2010

3/18/10



I was driving home from work on Tuesday and was thinking to myself, people alwasy say you are given only as much as you can take. And even though there are many many people who deal with more than me in their day to day life, I thought, I'm there. I've had enough for right now, so whoever is determining my ability to handle life and all that it throws at me, just want you to know,I can't take anymore right now. I need something good to happen soon. I need things to turn around. I was on the way home to celebrate teh boys bday and I wanted so badly to have a good night and for everyone to be happy. I turned the radio on and thought of a happy song I wanted to hear and it came on!!! yeah, i took that as a sign. Then I got home and both of my boys are playing with the neighbors outside, yeah! They had asked Ben to come out and play but then Tyler went looking for Ben, that alone makes me happy. (look at the pic of the girls in the jeep, Ty is chasing them)  Then, yesterday at work I got some news regarding benefits and some possible additions to our medical coverage come July so of course that made me happy. I just needed some hope right now. And then I went to a child care facility yesterday to check it out for after school care for Tyler and it was fantastic! It looks like a great fit for him and they owner is giving me a bit of a break on the price as she knows we are struggling to make ends meet. Steve is actually going to take Ty there after school today to see how he likes it...

The best news.. it looks like Tyler may be on his way back. You see, even his complexion has been bad..really pale with a lot of blue undertones, etc. he's not only not acted normal but he doesn't look normal either. Well his complexion yesterday was awesome and there were no tantrums last night at all. In fact, I told him no to something he wanted to play with (Ben's new dino playdoh which Tyler can't have due to gluten in playdoh) and he was totally fine with me saying no and offering him something else to play with. This morning Steve said he was singing (tyler's version of singing of course) and ran up to hug him, etc. So we are hoping he's snapping out of whatever was ailing him which must have either been a lingering virus hanging out and wreaking havoc in his body or maybe he got into something he wasn't supposed to have, i.e. gluten or dairy or something and his body went into revolt.

So.. it seems.. our life is turning around :) Maybe I should had the "had enough" talk a little bit sooner but in any case, things are on an upward swing for us finally and I hope it continues. The boys bday party is this weekend and I want everyone to have a great time.