Thursday, October 29, 2009

10/29/09

Here is Tyler's latest masterpiece. I actually had a hard time making dinner last night because I kept wanting to go watch/listen to Tyler play. Ben was upstairs playing GI Joe's.. he's really starting to like GI Joe's and Star Wars. on Saturday, Steve and Ben went to Steve's friends to play with his kids and they all played Wii. Ben had a ball.

Compared to a year ago, Tyler is just so much more chatty and so much more aware. I guess if i could say the percentage of the dya that we have Tyler in our world and not lost in his own world is about 95% now. I feel like he's with us most of the time and wants to engage with us most of hte time. It's become a ritual that whenever I'm cooking, Tyler brings me his foam letters and we play that game. It takes a bit longer to get dinner together, but it's so much fun to play with him and get him to make different sounds, etc. I captured this video this morning on the way to school. he's just chatting away to me and what's so fun is how happy it makes him to interact.

Ok that's all for today, busy week but wanted to get the video's out there.