Monday, October 13, 2008

101308 - 2nd post

Got good feedback from speech today so thought I'd share that too:

Another very good session today. Tyler was making lots of sounds today. He was very interested in my toy animals. He requested the sheep by making a “sh” sound. He loved the dog and made a breathy “ah” sound to imitate the dog pant I was making. He loved the horse and ‘’’’wee wee” sound. He tried to make it with an “ee” sound.
He continued to name all the feather colors by a distinguishable vowel sound to make a choice between two of the feathers. He imitated an “mm” sound I made for a tractor noise. He did very well with the zvibe as well. Tyler was very attentive and stayed with the activities very well. I am very excited for him! I am actually having a hard time remembering all of the good things he did today. Oh, this is so cool…he said “qwee” spontaneously while leaning against me to request a “squeezie”!! That was awesome!